Striving for better performance is a critical factor for any organization. Robust and affordable financial management tools are now fundamental, especially today, when it is necessary to operate transparently, with corporate governance and in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley or with new reporting requirements, such as IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
For all of these reasons, companies have to assure that their processes include consolidation of financial reporting that reflects accepted best practices and that is reliable and free of the risks inherent to manual processes.
The solution offered by CTI offers integrated financial intelligence and advanced analytical features.
Multitier architecture allows for scaling to the level of hundreds and perhaps thousands of users. It was designed to process large volumes of data and for simultaneous access by large numbers of users. All of this while still maintaining performance, data integrity and strict yet flexible security.
Successful performance management requires a single version of facts, through consolidation of financial results, budgets and forecasts. Consolidated management data that is not correct when compared with consolidated planning is a weak basis when it comes to setting directions for decisions geared towards future projects. That is why it is important to have a real and reliable vision based on clear connections between managerial and statutory consolidation.
Integration and data entry
When time is a critical factor, functional and low-cost integration becomes a decisive component for success. Data entry can be automatic or manual, and the system accepts both quantitative and qualitative information. Financial data can be collected and presented in transaction reports and in different currencies.
Control in the hands of users
Administration is done directly by the finance area, which is able to make its own changes to information, accounting details and organizational structures, according to its needs. This assures faster processing times at a lower cost.
- Currency conversion
- Elimination of mutual transactions between affiliates
- Elimination of capital, with amounts automatically subtracted when necessary
- Change Management
- Planning Support
- Reporting Process Management
- Decision analysis and support
- Integration with planning solutions, BI and scorecarding.
- Application approach / Specialist solution: Embedded Financial Consolidation Intelligence. Best consolidation practices. Sophisticated functionality.
- Finance ownership: Simplicity and Flexibility to adapt to changes.
- World Class Reports and Integration with analysis tools and BI report creation: Over 200 financial and management performance reports. Customized reports
- Integration with BI – Datamart and OLAP cubes.
- Open architecture to integrate data from various systems. Different ERP systems. Accounting / transactional systems. Excel, ASCII, Text.